Welcome To SDS TRC and RGICD
This Institute is a 470 bedded teaching Government run Autonomous Institute consisting of two departments viz., Department of Pulmonary Medicine and Department of Thoracic Surgery. This institution having 60 acres of land situated in the heart of the city of Bangalore catering to the needs of entire Karnataka. This is a state referral centre for Pulmonary Medicine
Hospital statistic data flow is intergrated part of a hospital automation find out about hospital patients flow
Right to Information Act
Information about the act, guides for organisations and information seekers, and the text of a review of the act carried out by SDS TRC and RGICD.
- DOTS Centre under Revised National Tuberculosis Control Programme
- Referral Centre for MDR Tuberculosis.
- VCTC Centre for HIV & Tuberculosis.
- Rehabilitation of Chronic Lung Disorders.
- Quarantine Centre for H1N1 Flu.
- IRL Centre for MDR TB.
- GOLD Services
- Air Pollution Related Diagnostic Centre (APRDC)
- Operation for patient ductusarteriosus
- Blalock Taussag operation
- Pleural Biopsy
- LYMPH NODE Biopsy