Phone: +080 26088500
(An Autonomous Institute, Government Of Karnataka
Reg. No:SOR/BLU/DR/671/09-10 Dated 23-09-2009)
• “Air Pollution related diseases and its diagnosis”" under Vision Group of Science on Technology (A Govt. of Karnataka undertaking).
• Set up Air monitoring stations and meteorological station for measurement of Air quality, Temperature, Humidity, Wind speed, Wind direction and Particulate matter in our Institute.
• Development of Impedance based PCR for rapid diagnosis of Tuberculosis and identification of multi- drug resistance pattern of Mycobacterium tuberculosis at the point of care.
2. Bhat Biotech India (P) LTD
3. National Institute of Virology
4. Public Health of England
5. Collaborative Research with Indian Institute of Science (IISC) alliance with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science (RGUHS)
6. Collaborative Research with Regional Occupational Health Centre –ICMR (pipeline)
7. Collaborative Research in pipe line –
a. Central scientific & Industrial research
b. BAL research foundation
c. Denova labs
8. Development of molecular diagnostics for simultaneous identification of Mycobacterium tuberculosis infection & drug resistance pattern in adult &paediatric pulmonary & extra pulmonary TB” in collaboration with NIMHANS & IOB for DBT grants.
9. India-UK Joint applied R& D program to develop affordable human TB diagnostic tool for active TB in collaboration with Medclone for GITA grants.
Environment Health research centre: For spreading awareness to public
TB research and care facility in collaboration with John Hopkins University and McKusick-Nathans Institute of Genetic Medicine, USA